Assessing Operator Response to Critical Alarms During Plant Upsets – TU Dublin
Using state-of-the-art technology, the study explore the cognitive factors that impact operator performance during alarm handling and process control.
What will the experiment involve? Testers will be asked to complete a task involving alarm handling and process control simulation while wearing an EEG cap and an eye tracker during the whole task. The experiment will take approximately 2 hours to complete.
- Gain insight into your own cognitive processes
- Contribute to research to improve process control and alarm handling
- Participation certificate (upon request)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have normal corrected-to-normal vision
If you have any question, please do get in touch with the research team:
Room CQ 334, Central Quad (3rd floor),
TU Dublin, Grangegorman Campus